JOIN ISLB TODAY!
As a member, you can enjoy the benefits of educational opportunities and be eligible to apply for ISLB scholarships and prizes with the opportunity to develop your career through participation in ISLB's scientific and educational program.
How to become a member!
To carry out your membership application you must make a €50 EUR yearly contribution.
Below we provide you with payment options.
Top Benefits of Membership
- Free or discounted access to Critical Review in oncology and haematology publication.
- Savings of up to 50% on registration fees for the ISLB Annual Meeting and co- sponsored Symposia
- Free registration for the ISLB webinars
- Exclusive networking opportunities, with access to the ISLB Membership Directory and ILSA members[MJS1]
- Eligibility to volunteer, join ISLB Committees
- Access to annual ISLB awards[MJS2] and grants
- Feasibility to Networking with patients associations
- Networking with international Liquid biopsy consortiums
Payment by Bank transfer
Please transfer the €50.00 registration fee to:
SWIFT code: CAHMESMMXXX
Account: ES15 2038 3720 2860 0029 6725